West Side Management of Saratoga, LLC is a leading property management company currently serving over 1,000 units located in Warren, Saratoga, Rensselaer, Albany, and Oneida Counties. Our company’s expansive team has the top veterans in the area available to provide quality management, leasing, accounting, and maintenance services to our managed properties.
West Side Management’s portfolio currently consists of mixed-use, residential, commercial, estate management, and condominium association properties. At West Side Management we are constantly improving our policies and procedures, training, systems, and equipment to assist in providing the best possible service for our clients.
West Side Management is an equal opportunity employer, offering a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salaries, work-life balance, and career growth opportunities.
We are hiring in both our Troy and Saratoga Locations!
A Property Facility Manager is responsible for keeping a facility operating and repairing any problems when they are discovered before they have a chance to worsen. A Maintenance Technician will usually be required to perform a wide range of repair tasks around a facility.
Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Finance team as a Senior Accountant, responsible for West Side Management’s managed properties’ general accounting and financial reporting functions.
Skills and Qualifications:
Collaborates with employees concerning work orders, prints, and sketches to understand the structure that needs to be built or repaired.
· Builds, dismantles, and repairs structures, walls, roofs, glass, and siding as assigned.
· Operates all necessary tools to complete a job.
· Prepares and dismantles scaffolding as needed.
· Ensures tools and equipment are properly cleaned, stored, and maintained for optimum performance and safety.
· May perform painting as needed.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Completion of formal apprenticeship program or equivalent training and experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Thorough understanding of the correct and safe operation of all related tools and equipment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to draw accurate sketches to communicate the specifications for projects.
· Ability to take accurate measurements and calculations.
· Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at a time.
· Must be able to squat, lift, stretch, and bend to reach all areas of the facility.
· Must be able to work in and on overhead structures, as well as below machinery